Become a student volunteer
Why volunteer with M Simulation?
- Work and learn with M Simulation team members, PhD educators,physicians, nurses, and other allied health professionals to assist with the training for medical students, residents physicians, nurses, and for learners across health science professions.
- Learn about standardized/simulated patients, mannequins and task trainers, online simulation and virtual simulation platforms, and cutting edge simulator design with M Simulation and industry partners.
- Great experience for high school students, any undergraduate students interested in science, performing arts, or health related fields including, pre-medicine, nursing, engineering, physiology, pharmacy, IT, or theater students, (many SPs have performance backgrounds)!
- Flexible scheduling that works around your class schedule.
We are looking for volunteers interested in medicine,technical/engineering fields, and the arts:
- For those interested in medicine, coursework in biology, social sciences, anatomy or physiology would be helpful.
- For those with an interest in the technical side of M Simulation, coursework in math, physics, computer science or engineering would be useful.
- For art or technical theater majors, coursework in moulage, animation, lighting and design would be helpful